- 23MAY2013 Thai Lion Air to operate six B737-800s from Bangkok's Don Mueang
- 23MAY2013 Now Ryanair joins the bidding war for Flybe.'s Gatwick slots
- 21MAY2013 Filipino airlines hesitant about Laguindingan's planned June opening
- 22MAY2013 Iran's Qeshm Airlines planning to add five ex-Onur Air A300-600Rs
- 23MAY2013 Air Algérie details its planned Amsterdam, Joburg, São Paulo flights
- 22MAY2013 Maldivian to début in China with Chongqing flights from June 23
- 22MAY2013 Ethiopian granted rights for Maputo - São Paulo says CEO Gebremariam
- 20MAY2013 Ukraine's Motor Sich Airlines to reintroduce Yak 40 flights
- 20MAY2013 Royal Air Maroc to wet-lease an Air Italy 767 this summer
- 17MAY2013 Finnair to deploy its sharklet A321s onto Helsinki - Dubai from 2014
- 17MAY2013 Erratum: Denim Air ACMI to operate E190s for Royal Air Maroc in summer
- 16MAY2013 Atlasjet in talks with Kyrgyzstan as Zagros Air aims for June launch
- 15MAY2013 Air Lituanica to début Brussels, Amsterdam and Berlin from July 1
- 13MAY2013 DanubeWings drops Ostrava-Vienna route, to concentrate on Slovakia
Who flies there?
- 08APR2013Join our Live Presentation today!If you would like to learn more about our recent study Europe’s regional airline market grounds to a halt please join us for our joint webinar with PROLOGIS today, April 12 at 15.00Read More
- 21MAR2013Europe’s regional airline market grounds to a halt
An in-depth analysis of the European regional airline market and its development within the last five years, 33% of all regional carriers in Europe went out of business between 2008 and today, nearly one fourth of the employees lost their jobs.Read More
- Older Articles
Route Network Updates
- 17MAY2013Air ItalyRead More and Access Schedule
Rome (FCO) - Turin (TRN) route will be terminated on May 19, 2013.
Turin (TRN) - Rome (FCO) route will be terminated on May 19, 2013.
- 04MAY2013JetStar PacificRead More and Access Schedule
New route: Banmethuot (BMV) - Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) starting April 30, 2013.
New route: Banmethuot (BMV) - Vinh City (VII) starting April 30, 2013.
New route: Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) - Banmethuot (BMV) starting April 30, 2013.
- 22APR2013Air GreenlandRead More and Access Schedule
New route: Copenhagen (CPH) - Pituffik (THU) starting April 17, 2013.
New route: Kangerlussuaq (SFJ) - Pituffik (THU) starting April 25, 2013.
New route: Pituffik (THU) - Copenhagen (CPH) starting April 17, 2013.
- 23MAY2013Jet Airways to switch hub from Brussels to Amsterdam - HoganJet Airways (9W, Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International (BOM)) is planning to transfer its ‘scissor hub’ from Brussels National Zaventem (BRU) to Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS), Etihad CEO James Hogan, said at a press conference in Amsterdam on May 21. The move comes on the back of a new four-month old ...Read More
- Comorian carrier, Inter Îles Air, resumes ops with a Saab 340Inter Îles Air (Anjouan Ouani (AJN)) has resumed operations using a Saab 340B. Following Inter Îles Air's inaugural flight on Saturday, May 18, company director, Saifiddine Inzoudine, said the Comorian airline plans to start scheduled flights to Madagascar (likely Nossi-Be Fascène (NOS) and/or ...Read More
- Air Macau to lease two A321s from ALC; jets due in Q4 2014 and Q1 2015Air Macau (NX, Macau International (MFM)) has signed a deal with US lessor Air Lease Corporation for the long-term lease of two brand new Airbus Industrie (AIB, Toulouse Blagnac (TLS)) A321-200 aircraft, scheduled for delivery in October 2014 and March 2015 respectively. The two jets will supplement ...Read More
- China's Lucky Air applies for rights to Hong Kong, Taiwan and MacauLucky Air (8L, Dali City (DLU)) has applied to China's civil aviation regulator, CAAC, for permission to begin regional services to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau. Should the request be granted, it would likely pave the way for Lucky to eventually tap into the international market. Lucky Air, a ...Read More
- Now Ryanair joins the bidding war for Flybe.'s Gatwick slotsRyanair (FR, Dublin International (DUB)) has thrown its hat into the ring with the announcement by company deputy chief executive, Howard Miller, that Ryanair would bid to acquire 25 Flybe. (BE, Exeter International (EXT)) slots at London Gatwick (LGW). The Irish LCC joins ...Read More
- Thai Lion Air to operate six B737-800s from Bangkok's Don MueangThai Lion Air (Bangkok Don Mueang International (DMK)) is planning to launch operations later this year the Thai civil aviation department has confirmed. Lion Airlines (JT, Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International (CGK)) will set-up a joint venture with a yet unknown Thai entity that will own 51% in ...Read More
- Access older news articles here