my ch-aviation Premium Account Options - Airlines
As a ch-aviation or ch-aviation user you benefit from the following premium features:
- Search airlines by Country.
- Get access to Historical Information (start/end operation years) and Stock Market Symbols for each carrier.
- See Aircraft not yet delivered in fleet lists and drilldowns to Routes operated by a specific aircraft type.
- View Subsidiary and Parent relationships between airlines.
- Detailed summary of all Regional Partners and their fleets operated on behalf of the mainline carrier with drilldowns to Routes operated by a specific aircraft type.
As a ch-aviation user you also have additional options available to:
- Access the full airline’s Schedule in an easily readable and scrollable format or alternatively access to the schedule for a specific aircraft type.
- Weekly updates of all airline Route Network Changes.
- View detailed Alliance information with options to get to alliance route network and schedules.
- A full list of all operating and marketing Codeshare Agreements with drilldowns to each route and flight covered by the agreements.
- Display Average Age for the fleet of each airline or for the subfleet of each individual aircraft types.
Country Based Search
- Search airlines by Country with the option to drilldown to a State.
- View the start and end Years of Operation for a carrier and other historical details such as mergers and name changes:
Stock Market Symbols
- For publicly listed carriers, access the current Stock Market Symbol, share prize and additional reports provided by Reuters directly from ch-aviation:
Aircraft not yet delivered
- See aircraft not yet delivered (On Order) in airline fleet lists as soon as either the Construction Number (c/n) or Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) are known:
Subsidiaries and Parents
- Access details about Subsidiaries of the airline selected (i.e. Lufthansa) or the Parent of a carrier:
View Regional Partnership information with details about the operators and their fleet (i.e. United):
- Drilldown to Routes based on a specific aircraft type in an airline’s fleet:
- Directly access an airline’s full published Schedule for the current week or drilldown by aircraft type:
Route Network Changes
- Most recent Route Network Changes are displayed directly on the airline profile with the options to search for older news records:
- Alliance details are available including drilldowns to alliance route networks and schedules:
- Retrieve all operating and marketing Codeshare Agreements currently active for the selected carrier with drilldowns to the routes included in these agreements:
Average Fleet and Subfleet Age
- View the Average Fleet age for the entire fleet of an airline or for a subfleet per aircraft type:
I would like to: