my ch-aviation Premium Account Options - Airports
As a ch-aviation or ch-aviation user you benefit from the following premium features:
- Search airports by Country.
- Access airport lists by Continent, Country, State or Metro Group.
- View the airport’s Exact Location on Maps and get direct links to the location for Google Earth (* also available to registered users)
- Get a list of Airports nearby sorted by distance from the selected airport.
- Review aircraft that are stored or that have been scrapped or written off at the airport.
As a ch-aviation user you also have additional options available to:
- Access the full Timetable for the airportin an easily readable and scrollable format.
- Review flights in a practical Departures/Arrivals mode allowing you to view scheduled departures or arrivals of all flights from/to an airport by date and time.
- Get a list of all Terminals at the airport and the airlines using them.
Country Based Search
- Search airports by Country with the option to drilldown to a State.
Continent, Country, State or Metro Group Lists
- Click on Metro Group, State, Country or Continent on any screen and get access to detail pages with drilldown to airport and airline lists.
Exact Location on Maps (* also available to registered users)
- View Google Maps satellite pictures with the airport’s exact location and open Google Earth directly from the ch-aviation screen:
- Get a list of Airports nearby based on great circle distance allowing you to look at competing or alternative airports based on your requirements:
Stored, scrapped and written off Aircraft
- Drilldowns allow you to view all Aircraft currently stored at the airport selected or aircraft that have been scrapped or written off there:
- Get direct access from an airport profile to a Timetable with all services operated from and to the selected airport:
- View scheduled Flight Departures and Arrivals in chronological order by departure/arrival date and time:
- Review Terminals and which airlines are located where:
I would like to: