my ch-aviation Premium Account Options - Routes
As a ch-aviation user you can browse our extensive Route Database updated on a weekly basis for over 700 carriers and approximately 20.000 routes allowing you to:
- Search routes by any combination of Continent, Country, State, Metro Group or Airport.
- Filter by Alliance, Aircraft Type and/or Service Type.
- Display Codeshare routes by Marketing Carrier.
- Include Wet-Lease routes operated by the carrier selected on behalf of other airlines.
- Group results by airlines.
- Get direct access to Schedules from the Route Detail displays.
- Use any combination of Origin & Destination search options, filters and settings as required. for example, search for any routes between Asia and London:
- Filter by Airline and select from a list of potential options displayed as you type (or just use the IATA code if you know it):
- Filter by Alliance and view all routes served by its members:
- Filter by Aircraft Type and view all routes served with a specific aircraft:
- Filter by Service Type and only view specific types of routes:
- Choose the Include codeshares option to also view routes with marketing flights by the carrier selected:
- Codeshare information will also be displayed on the route detail display:
- To view routes served on behalf of other airlines on a wet-lease basis, select the Include wet-leases option:
Group by airline
- To view route search results by airline choose the Group result by airline option:
- Drilldown to the current week’s Schedule for a route from the route detail screen:
I would like to: