my ch-aviation Premium Account Options - Schedules
As a ch-aviation user you can query our extensive worldwide Airline Schedules for over 700 carriers including legacy, low-cost, charter, regional and cargo carriers allowing you to:
- Search schedules by any combination of Continent, Country, State, Metro Group or Airport.
- Search or filter by Airline, Alliance, Aircraft Type and/or Service Type.
- Choose a Departure Date or Week.
- Select the earliest Departure Time.
- Include Return flights in the opposite direction.
- Include Codeshare flights (marketing flights operated by other carriers).
- Look up flights operated by the selected carrier on behalf of others on a Wet-Lease basis.
- Review Flight Details including flight times, distances, codeshare/wet-lease relationships, layover times for multi-leg flights etc.
- Use any combination of Origin & Destination search options, filters and settings as required. for example, search for any flights between Tokyo and California:
- Filter by Airline and select from a list of potential options displayed as you type (or just use the IATA code if you know it):
- Filter by Alliance and view all routes served by its members:
- Filter by Aircraft Type and view all services operated with a specific aircraft:
- Filter by Service Type and only view specific types of services/flights:
- You may either select a specific Departure Date from the calendar:
- Or just choose to Search +/- 3 days to view a weekly schedule based on the date selected:
- If you would like to Search return flights as well just change your settings:
- Choose the Include codeshares option to also view marketing flights by the carrier selected:
- To view flights operated on behalf of other airlines on a wet-lease basis, select the Include wet-leases option:
- Get a detailed view of a specific flight:
I would like to: