- 03DEC2013 ASKY Airlines to tap Middle East - Brazil market with Beirut flights
- 04DEC2013 Atlas Air acquires three B777-200LRF freighters
- 03DEC2013 Iranian carriers to gorge on aircraft spares as sanctions are lifted
- 02DEC2013 China's Okay Airways to acquire Cape Verde's TACV?
- 03DEC2013 Bangkok Airways signs up for nine ATR72-600s; mulls jet replacements
- 04DEC2013 A first B737-200Adv. for Chile's Aerovías DAP
- 03DEC2013 Air Seychelles to resume Paris in February; eyes an A319 by late 2014
- 29NOV2013 Tough times at Alitalia as it parks nearly 13% of its fleet
- 27NOV2013 New Zealand's Air Chathams to acquire a DC3 for charter operations
- 26NOV2013 Belle Air Europe suspends flights as well
- 26NOV2013 Bangladeshi cargo carrier Angel Airways eyes January launch
- 25NOV2013 Albania's Belle Air ceases operations
- 24NOV2013 Malawi Airlines to launch on January 1; initial network revealed
- 24NOV2013 Royal Brunei to stopover at Dubai World between May and July 2014
Who flies there?
- 04DEC2013ch-aviation interview: Ewan Smith, CEO Air RarotongaAir Rarotonga is operating on some of the most beautiful islands in Oceania.Read More
- 26OCT2013ch-aviation interview: Peter Davies, CEO Air MaltaAir Malta, the sole Maltese airline offering scheduled flights, has made major losses in the recent years.Read More
- Older Articles
Route Network Updates
- 29NOV2013Route Network Update for Alaska AirlinesAlaska AirlinesRead More and Access Schedule
Anchorage Ted Stevens - Bethel CARGO route has been suspended until December 28, 2013.
Anchorage Ted Stevens - Kotzebue CARGO route has been suspended until December 28, 2013.
Bethel - Anchorage Ted Stevens CARGO route has been suspended until December 28, 2013.
- 17NOV2013Route Network Update for Moskovia AirlinesMoskovia AirlinesRead More and Access Schedule
New route: Belgorod - Moscow Domodedovo starting December 1, 2013.
New route: Belgorod - Munich starting December 2, 2013.
New route: Belgorod - Prague starting December 1, 2013.
- 02NOV2013Route Network Update for Air BerlinAir BerlinRead More and Access Schedule
New route: Leipzig/Halle - Marsa Alam starting December 7, 2013.
New route: Marsa Alam - Leipzig/Halle starting November 2, 2013.
Fuerteventura - Leipzig/Halle route has been suspended until May 5, 2014.
- 04DEC2013TAAG Angola Airlines, Emirates to sign strategic cooperation agreementTAAG Angola Airlines (DT, Luanda) and Emirates (EK, Dubai Int'l) have signed an operational and commercial cooperation agreement, a precursor to a strategic cooperation agreement, following the recent visit of a high powered Angolan delegation to Dubai late last month. Among the dignitaries who ...Read More
- India's Air Costa to unveils Hyderabad as second hub this monthAir Costa (LB, Vijayawada) is set to unveil Hyderabad Int'l as its second operating hub effective December 10. According to the airline, flights will be offered to Chennai, Vijayawada, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and Bangalore Int'l using its fleet of two EMB-170s. In October, LEPL Group, a Vijayawada-based ...Read More
- China Southern to make African début with Guangzhou - Entebbe flights?China Southern Airlines (CZ, Guangzhou) is reportedly planning to enter the African market next year with the launch of Guangzhou to Entebbe/Kampala flights, Uganda's Monitor has reported. Speaking at the commissioning of the Kampala office last week, Mr Abdul Monem Zein, China Southern's senior ...Read More
- Kairali Airlines boss accused of being a bunko artistKairali Airlines (Kochi Int'l) is currently being investigated by the Kerala Police after it was found that CEO Kaithakattu Krishnankutty Praveen Kumar has a record of allegedly dabbling in fake currency rackets. Indian journal, Tehelka, claims that Mr Kumar has been arrested three times by the ...Read More
- Royal Brunei to consider a joint-venture, equity buy-in in 2014Royal Brunei Airlines (BI, Bandar Seri Begawan) may seek out an equity partner next year Deputy chairman, Dermot Mannion, has disclosed. In an interview with the Irish Independent, Mr Mannion said such an option would suit the carrier strategically: "We will be looking at a joint venture opportunity ...Read More
- Flybe. to maintain its Newquay - Gatwick service through to late 2014Flybe. (BE, Exeter) has announced it will maintain its Newquay to London Gatwick route until October 2014. According to the BBC, the prolonging of the route will give Cornwall Council time to arrange a public subsidy that would guarantee the route longer-term. Should the modalities be put in place, ...Read More
- Access older news articles here