- 18MAY2013 Mongolian Airlines to become Hunnu Air; to seek Skyteam membership
- 18MAY2013 Western Global Airlines to launch with one MD11(F) later this year
- 17MAY2013 Aeroflot's Low Cost Carrier to get low cost branding
- 18MAY2013 New Uruguayan airline, Alas-U, to begin flights in Q4 of this year
- 18MAY2013 Memphis-based Southern Airways Express outlines its planned network
- 18MAY2013 CAAC gives Ruili Airlines go ahead to launch
- 17MAY2013 Italy's Air Vallée to resume Turin - Pescara from late June
- 17MAY2013 Finnair to deploy its sharklet A321s onto Helsinki - Dubai from 2014
- 17MAY2013 Erratum: Denim Air ACMI to operate E190s for Royal Air Maroc in summer
- 16MAY2013 Atlasjet in talks with Kyrgyzstan as Zagros Air aims for June launch
- 15MAY2013 Air Lituanica to début Brussels, Amsterdam and Berlin from July 1
- 13MAY2013 DanubeWings drops Ostrava-Vienna route, to concentrate on Slovakia
- 13MAY2013 Mongolia's Eznis Airways retires its last Avro RJ85s
- 13MAY2013 Colt Aviation details initial domestic cargo network plans
Who flies there?
- 08APR2013Join our Live Presentation today!If you would like to learn more about our recent study Europe’s regional airline market grounds to a halt please join us for our joint webinar with PROLOGIS today, April 12 at 15.00Read More
- 21MAR2013Europe’s regional airline market grounds to a halt
An in-depth analysis of the European regional airline market and its development within the last five years, 33% of all regional carriers in Europe went out of business between 2008 and today, nearly one fourth of the employees lost their jobs.Read More
- Older Articles
Route Network Updates
- 17MAY2013Air ItalyRead More and Access Schedule
Rome (FCO) - Turin (TRN) route will be terminated on May 19, 2013.
Turin (TRN) - Rome (FCO) route will be terminated on May 19, 2013.
- 04MAY2013JetStar PacificRead More and Access Schedule
New route: Banmethuot (BMV) - Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) starting April 30, 2013.
New route: Banmethuot (BMV) - Vinh City (VII) starting April 30, 2013.
New route: Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) - Banmethuot (BMV) starting April 30, 2013.
- 22APR2013Air GreenlandRead More and Access Schedule
New route: Copenhagen (CPH) - Pituffik (THU) starting April 17, 2013.
New route: Kangerlussuaq (SFJ) - Pituffik (THU) starting April 25, 2013.
New route: Pituffik (THU) - Copenhagen (CPH) starting April 17, 2013.
- 18MAY2013Western Global Airlines to launch with one MD11(F) later this yearWestern Global Airlines (Sarasota/Bradenton International (SRQ)) has applied to the US Department of Transportation for permission to begin domestic and foreign operations. Established by a former Southern Air (9S, Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International (CVG)) founder and CEO, James K. Neff, the ...Read More
- CAAC gives Ruili Airlines go ahead to launchRuili Airlines (Kunming Changshui International (KMG)) has received approval for its planned launch of operations by the CAAC. Ruili is owned and backed by Yunnan Jingcheng Group, a privately-owned construction & tourism enterprise based in Ruili, Yunnan province. Using start-up capital of ...Read More
- Memphis-based Southern Airways Express outlines its planned networkSouthern Airways Express (Memphis International (MEM)) has outlined its initial route network which it plans to operate using three Cessna Caravans. According to the airline, inaugural routes will include routes from Olive Branch (OLV) and DeWitt airport in Memphis to ...Read More
- Mongolian Airlines to become Hunnu Air; to seek Skyteam membershipMongolian Airlines (MR, Ulaanbaatar Chinggis Khaan (ULN)) is set to change its name to Hunnu Air (MR, Ulaanbaatar Chinggis Khaan (ULN)) and will apply for Skyteam membership following the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with ...Read More
- New Uruguayan airline, Alas-U, to begin flights in Q4 of this yearAlas-U (Montevideo Carrasco (MVD)) is the name of a planned new start-up set to begin flights between October and December of this year. Set up by ex-PLUNA (PU, Montevideo Carrasco (MVD)) employees, Alas-U is supported by USD15million in funding from Uruguay's State Development Fund. Regarding ...Read More
- 17MAY2013Wizz Air Ukraine to drop its only domestic route from July 5Wizz Air Ukraine (WU, Kiev Zhulyany (IEV)) is to axe its sole domestic Ukrainian flight, Kiev Zhulyany (IEV) to the Crimean city of Simferopol (SIP), with effect from July 5. The route is unique in that it was the carrier's first regular flight when it débuted in Ukrainian skies in 2008. While Wizz ...Read More
- Access older news articles here