my ch-aviation Premium Account Options - Aircraft
As a ch-aviation or ch-aviation user you benefit from the following premium features:
- A wide range of additional Search Options giving you granular access to our data.
- Construction Number (c/n) and Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) display in fleet lists.
- Historical Information for an aircraft (former operator, former registration and carrier the aircraft has been delivered to).
- Immediate access to Last Updates to ensure you do not miss aircraft movements, deliveries and airline fleet developments.
- Aircraft Data such as capacity, maximum take-off weight and operator statistics.
- View aircraft data with our Register based view (by country) or our Production Line based view (by production line).
- View aircraft not yet delivered or with no operator (stored, written off, scrapped etc.).
As a ch-aviation user you also have additional options available to:
- Display all relevant dates (First Flight and Delivery Date) and Average Age on the Aircraft detail pages.
- Look Up First Flight and Delivery Dates for each of the aircraft in the database in Aircraft search queries.
- Search aircraft in the database by Year Built or year range.
- Access Engine details for each aircraft by Manufacturer or Engine Type.
- View Engine Manufacturer detail page listing all Engine Types currently tracked in the database.
- Look up aircraft by Aircraft Status (Active, Inactive, Scrapped/Written Off) or Substatus (i.e. in Storage).
- Filter out aircraft search results by Update Period (last x days) and Update Type (Additions and/or Updates made to the database).
- Search aircraft by Country with the option to drilldown to a specific operator from the Airline dropdown list.
- Use Filters to search for an airline’s current fleet or to include aircraft that have previously been operated by the carrier and/or aircraft that were originally delivered to it (using the Current Operator, Former Operator, Delivery Customer filters):
- Search by Aircraft Type (and Aircraft Model):
- Search by Construction Number (c/n) or Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN):
Construction Number (c/n) and Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) View
- Get details on Construction Number (c/n) and Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) for each aircraft in the database.
- Include historical information in your search results (former operator, former registration and carrier the aircraft has been delivered to)
- Click on the Show Latest Updates shortcut to access all changes made to our database in the last 14 days.
- Select an aircraft type from the Aircraft Data list and get access to technical background information and operator statistics.
Register and Production List Views
- View all aircraft in our database by Register (Aircraft by carriers in a country, sorted by registration):
- View all aircraft by Production List (i.e. all A320 family aircraft produced in ascending order):
Aircraft not yet delivered or with no operator
- Get access to aircraft not yet delivered as soon as either the Construction Number (c/n) or Manufacturer Serial Number (MSN) are known:
- View aircraft with no operator that are currently stored, unassigned, written off or scrapped:
Aircraft First Flight and Delivery Dates, Aircraft Age
- Display Date Built in Aircraft List displays when searching for aircraft in the Aircraft module:
- Click on an Aircraft Registration, c/n or MSN and view all relevant dates for the Aircraft as available (First Flight and/or Delivery Date and Aircraft Age):
- Search aircraft byYear Built period (i.e. all A380-800s built in 2011):
- Search aircraft by Engines. Either search by engine manufacturer (by selecting one from the Manufacturer dropdown list) or also select a specific Engine type (i.e. CF34-10E). Select Engine Details as a Supplementary Information field (in addition to Former Operator(s) and Date Built):
- Click on an engine type in the Aircraft Search results to display Engine Manufacturer details with a list of all Engine Types currently tracked in the database. From the Engine Manufacturer detail page, get back to Aircraft Search results by clicking on any of the Equipped Aircraft total numbers by Engine Type:
Aircraft Status Search
- Search aircraft by Aircraft Status, select a Status (Active, Inactive or Scrapped/Written Off) or a combination of Status and more detailed Substatus (i.e. all ATR 42-500s that are currently in storage):
Database Update Filters
- Track last database updates and additions filtering search results by Update Periodand Update Type (Additions, Updates or both) (i.e. Updates and Additions for carriers in Afghanistan during the last 90 days):
I would like to: